Sunday, May 1, 2005

Back to Bristol Today

Today’s Word  

palindrome \PAL-in-drohm\, noun: A word, phrase, sentence, or verse that reads the same backward or forward.


I'll get my start back to Bristol today around Noon.  I hope to be back there no later than 5:30pm.  That way I'll have some daylight to piddle around the house.  I think Charlie mentioned he'd be over to visit tomorrow.  It'll be nice to see him.  Maybe we'll make dinner or go get something CHEAP!

 

On my way down here I passed this really handsome man in his Land Rover with a kayak on top.  I suppose he's a kayaker.  He sure looked the part.  Hmmmm, I just realized I used a palindrome in my posting.

 

 

Today, I'm GRATEFUL for: .

 

 

 

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: