Thursday, May 19, 2005

Interview Feedback from HK & AP

Today's Word

ablution \uh-BLOO-shun\, noun:   1.  The act of washing or cleansing; specifically, the washing of the body, or some part of it (as in a religious rite).   2. The water used in cleansing.

The feedback I received from both of the interviews yesterday was very very positive.  If I understand correctly, they both are interested in making an offer to me.  Of the two positions, I liked the least the one at AP, but solely because I'd be working for an office full of Republicans.  That'd be something like oil and water together for me.  However, the position at HK, would be my choice of the two.  However, only problem is; one of the women I interviewed with and who I'd report directly knows my old boss WR President, Jonathan.  She knows him from her days in the Clinton/Gore White House.  Her first question about WR on my resume was "How was it working with Jonathan"?    I don't think this would be the best job for me to accept since eventually she may learn of the terms and conditions on which I left WR.  That being my successful civil litigation against WR for wrongful dismissal and refusing duly qualified employee benefits stemming from their demand of me to convene an "all staff" meeting to disclose my HIV status and the gist of my health situation.  I refused to do it and therefore was subsequently terminated.  I hope that these few positive events in the last day or so are an indication of abolution of this negative energy in my soul and spirit.  I sure want, need, and can use a good cleansing.  The sooner the better.

Today I'm Grateful for:  The temporary work I begin tomorrow.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: