Friday, May 27, 2005

My Washington, DC Flat; 2/3 Isn't Bad But, 3/3 Is BEST!

sylph  \SILF\ noun 1 : an elemental being in the theory of Paracelsus that inhabits air.  2 : a slender graceful woman or girl. 

I had the interview this morning at 11.  Sandra asked me to call her at 5pm to see what feedback she had from Michelle whom I interviewed with .  It was my misunderstanding today's interview was to meet the CEO, that'll actually happen on the next interview.  Today's interview was to narrow the field down to three candidates to forward to the CEO.  Sandra thinks I'll be one of the three.

Arzin called me this morning before the interview to let me know that Mike's company is postponing my temp assignment for 1 week and is to begin the week of June 6.  This doesn't do much to help me bring in a little bit of money for a week, but does facilitate the interview on Tuesday with DA.  I didn't want to tell Mike I'd not be able to begin until Wednesday.  But it worked itself out, I suppose.  On the other hand, Arzin said she'd have me a temp assignment for Tuesday, but theres NONE and now she calls and tells me to call her on Tuesday, meaning nothing until Wednesday.

As Paracelsus changed the world of medicine, I wish he'd be able to change my luck.  I feel as though I'm a lone sylph undecipherable as to being, image, existence, or idea.

Today I'm Grateful for:  To be alive.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Pleaseclick the link below to post them here.

No comments: