Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day 2005

Hoise   \HOYZ\ • verb : lift, raise; especially : to raise into position by or as if by means of tackle.

This sure is a beautiful Memorial Day Holiday.   Tomorrow I have the interview at DA.  It sure will be an interesting one.  It is scheduled to last from 10:00am until 2:30pm.  This is the first interview too.  I wonder what it will include that will take so long?  Anyhooo......I'll just have to make it through it as I need a job, last month.

My weekend has been OK, nothing exciting, nothing memorial to this point.  I did run into Ryan yesterday.  It was nice to see him.  He's got 2 new tattoos and they're cool.  He has a very very intricate one over most of his back.  I find men with tattoos, piercings, and avant-garde features to be exciting, interesting, and rather eye-catching.

Today I'm Grateful for:  Sir John, his friendship and what they both mean to me.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: