Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The First Interviews in Weeks

Today's Word

untoward   \uhn-TORD\, adjective:   1. Not favorable or fortunate; adverse.   2. Improper; unseemly.   3. Hard to guide, work with, or control; unruly.

The interviews:

I think the AP interview went reasonably well.  I'm not overly excited about it, but only because I'd be working in an office full of Republicans.  But that's not too bad.  It could be rednecks, racists, elitists....but then again doesn't that pretty much make up the Republican party?  LOL  Oh well, I won't look at it as an untoward quality of "doing what I have to do".

The HK interview went well.  But Beth knows WR Pres. Jonathan from her days in the Clinton/Gore White House.  I knew she'd know him when I read her bio.  This makes me nervous.  Jonathan is connected to anyone who is anybody around the world.  I mean the people you read about in global newspapers..  Everyone from paupers to Royalty.

Today I'm Grateful for:  For these two interviews and having the health to go to them.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: