Saturday, May 14, 2005

Maybe I'll Finally Meet An "Online Friend"

Today's Word

lenity  \LEN-uh-tee\, noun:   The state or quality of being lenient; mildness; gentleness of  treatment; leniency.

Today, Adam will be coming to town to visit his mom for about a week.  Adam is someone whom I've been communicating with online for several months.  We've never met, but hopefully will get to finally today.

I just checked my eBay account and its suspended because I've not been able to pay the fees due.  Therefore, I wont be able to sell any of the stuff that I don't need/use to raise some extra money to get me through until I find a job.  This fee is from the real estate listing I purchased to give greater exposure to some real estate I have for sale, which now CAN'T be sold.  This piece of real estate was something I always kept aside for "hard times", like now!

We are having terrible storms here in Washington this evening.  Adam called earlier and indicated he missed his morning flight from Miami and will not be arriving until 7:30pm.  The storms have delayed his flight and he has to be in WV to meet his mom by morning. We won't be able to meet each other until another time.  :-(

Surprisingly, I used today's word in yesterday's post.

Today I'm Grateful for:  What I'm grateful for today.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the linkdirectly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.



No comments: