Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I Thought I'd Heard It All.....

tog \TAHG\ • verb : to dress especially in fine clothing

But, just when you think thats the case, you're proven wrong.  I heard back today from AP regarding the two interviews.  They think in "too polished" for their CEO.  She also said that their CEO was a simple type guy, a "good 'ol guy".  What does that supposed to mean?  Was being togged in a $1,700 Valentino suit it?  CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS FOR ME?

I've always been under the impression that in an interview, you're to put your best foot forward; to do everything in your power to represent a paragon of your profession.  I believe I did just that. I believe most would concur.  I didnt sensationalize, exaggerate, lie, deceive, nor engage in any trumpery.  I was me, 100% me and nothing more or less. 

Someone mentioned that perhaps they are saying "I'm too gay"!  Could this really be what it means?  If so, then I'm better off not to be working with that CEO. 

Today I'm Grateful for:  Last Spring and my insightfulness and incivness in shaking loose those who I mischaracterized as friends.  Now would not be a good time to have those people around.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: