Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Job Update

Today's Word

indolent   \IN-duh-luhnt\, adjective:   1.   Avoiding  labor  and  exertion;  habitually  idle;  lazy; inactive.   2. Conducive to or encouraging laziness or inactivity.   3. Causing little or no pain.   4. Slow to heal, develop, or grow.

Today, I met with Jeff and Sabrina.  They are the attorneys handling the matter of my dimissal from RSM in February while being hospitalized and immediately following my request for benefit coverage.  It seems as though it can be easily resolved, but there's no guarantees either way.

Sandra has me on the list for some work this weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).  I have two interviews tomorrow.  One with HK and one with AP. Thank you Sandra and Elana. 

I suppose that some who read these posting here lately, might think a lot of this is my fault solely.  Yes, I accept responsiblility and accountability for the parts that are mine, but frankly it is a result of circumstance for the most part.  I have not been indolent or slacking in any way.  Nor have I allowed extra-cirricular activities to supercede priorities.  I've strictly kept priorities in order.

Today I'm Grateful for:  The interviews tomorrow.  Additionally, I'm grateful for having Jaime as my friend.  He truly cares.  That means the world to me.  That delicious Chinese lunch he brought by today was so thoughtful, kind, and sweet.  Just like him.  His partner sure is a lucky man!

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: