Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Live Like I Were Dying! Another Interview

Today's Word

sophomoric  \sahf-MOR-ik\ • adjective *1 : conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature  2 : of, relating to, or characteristic of a sophomore

Today while driving I was listening to WMZQ and heard Tim McGraw's "Live Like You Were Dying"; I can't count the number of times I've heard that song and immediately switched stations.  For some odd reason today, I listened to the song.  Amazingly, that song describes my approach to living life.  I just do it!  I enjoy!  While on this side, if there's something we want to do, that will improve the quality of our lives, then just do it.  Don't spend time dreaming, talking, or developing courage.  Just do it.  Live like you were dying!   You"ll be happy you did.

Death:  An ominous reminder of our own mortality, it challenges us to celebrate life, to experience the present as though we were taking our last breath.

Next Tuesday, May 31, I have an interview with DA.  Damn, this interview is expected to last for 4-5 hours.  I'll be DEAD by the end of that one.  Its interesting that SnowPea used to work for this company.  She used to claim that I treated her sophmorically.  I proffer she doesn't even know the meaning of the word.  If providing her in excess of $200,000.00 in monetary and opportunity instruments, then I'm sure she didn't TRULY object to any sophmoric manners I may or may NOT have.  

Today I'm Grateful for:  _________________

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: