Friday, April 29, 2005

Its Friday...Back in DC

Today’s Word  

transmute \trans-MYOOT; tranz-\, transitive verb: To  change  from  one  nature,  form, substance, or state into   another; to transform.

 

Today, I'm well enough to make the 5-1/2 hour drive back to DC from Bristol.  Its now everning and I feel well enough to think I'm better.  I came back to DC today to do some business and check my mail for my eBay purchases of Cartier Cologne, a Hugo Boss Shirt, and the Tonneau cover for my Land Rover.  That Land Rover is really cleaning up great.  I believe Jason was very honest with me in his representation of it.

 

Things I'd like to add to the Land Rover (WHEN I GET A JOB, IF I EVER DO) is:

1.  Tinted windows.

2.  Upgraded wheels and tires.

3.  Bush lights.

4.  Compass.

5.  New seat covers.

6.  Maybe even a new paint job. (The paint is good; polishes nicely, but is a bit faded)

7.  A right-side mud flap.

8.  A CD Changer.

9.  A stronger radio.

10.  A standard (non-power) radio antenna.

 

Today, I'm GRATEFUL for: .Jason's honesty in selling me a used Land Rover.  I think he's a good man.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: