Thursday, April 28, 2005

A NyQuil Moment, continued.....

Today’s Word  

detritus \dih-TRY-tuhs\, noun;   plural detritus:
   1. Loose material that is worn away from rocks.
   2.  Hence, any fragments separated from the body to which they
   belonged; any product of disintegration; debris.


I've still not been able to get out of bed. I barely made it out the bedroom door with H.R.H. Halena Slopoflopolopolous and get something to drink from my bedroom fridge/bar.

 

Does anyone know of any job leads?

 

Today, I'm GRATEFUL for: .H.R.H. Halena Slopoflopolopolous.  She's so loving.  I love her. She loves me.

 

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd notopen my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: