Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Are Executives Really Dumb?/A Brother's Love Is Unconditional

Today, my professional advocate, Darlaine called to let me know that Patrick, my former boss must have had an special Carribbean vacation.  When he was asked about my work history, he couldn't remember who I was, what I did, or anything other than being a "very nice", "generous", and "giving" person.  Question remains for me though, is; If Im all these things, then how come he can't remember me?  After all he is the one who gave me all these performance reviews that were glowing while employed under his leadership.  I think its most often characterized as "selective recollection".  Now, what in the world is the impression which Orit and Darlaine are left with?  Im now worried that I won't be offered this position which I truly want.

April 4, 2005  A Brother's Love is Unconditional

No comments: