Sunday, April 24, 2005

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Today’s Word  

Pristine -   \PRISS-teen\ Audio iconadjective
*1 : belonging to the earliest period or state : original
2 a : not spoiled, corrupted, or polluted (as by civilization) : pure b : fresh and clean as or as if new
.

 

Happy Birthday, Jeff!  Today is my brother's 38th birthday.  Mine is tomorrow.

 

When I arrived today and seen all the Spring-time activity of my new house for the first time ever (I just purchased it last August).  I had no idea how beautiful it really is until I seen all this renaissaince.

 

Renaissance, what a great word.  Rebirth!  I say this because my eyes beheld the beauty of Spring today.  My mom's spirit whispered to me, "Today is the first day of the 43rd Spring of your life Martin, and this new season will be beautiful and fullfilling for you as what you are witnessing before your eyes right here and now"  She also said to me, "come here I want to show you something", she took me to Toonies burial site and said "remember how snowy, windy, and cold it was the day his body was laid to rest, look at this beautiful apple tree in cloud-like full bloom that we chose.  You had no idea how pretty it would be".  She swiftly left.

 

Since tomorrow, April 26 is my birthday, there is nothing on earth that could physically compare to the gift I received today.  What happened to me that I just spoke of, can't be matched by anyone or anything.  It was a gift of hope and faith with an underlying hint of promise!

 

MOTHER! I LOVE YOU.  I'm the luckiest man on this planet to be able to have this relationship with you long after you passed away.  (Crying)  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

 

 

Today, I'm GRATEFUL for: This beautiful home here in Bristol.  In Washington,DC, this place would go for over $2,000,000.00 and end in a fierce bidding war requiring a cost of about 20% over its listing price and; thats WITHOUT this acre + lawn.  Thank you Harold & Vernon for making it all possible.  You guys are unrecognized angels.

 

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: