Monday, April 18, 2005

Pope Voting Begins....

Well, there's no new Pope yet.  Well its not on my list of Papal priorities.  I reflect back on the image of Pope John Paul lying there on that board in St. Peter's Basilica.  I wonder why there wasn't buzzards flying around overhead if reports of him not being embalmed are correct.  I suppose there was stench in the air.

Today, I'm sick and I just completed my first day on my new job.  It was a very easy day.  Included only getting paperwork done.  I have to say, I do get a better feeling now that I've covered some items with Katherine. 

I just spoke with Dr. Yoho and he told me to take this Cipro and Metro...zole to help make me feel better.  I can't get sick with this new job.  Im already stressed about it because of fear of what happened to my last job.  Being sick and having nobody to turn to is difficult.  I want to be with my mom, she's so happy.  Toonie is with her too.

Today, I'm GRATEFUL for: Having the person who is my mom being first and foremost, my best friend and confidente.

No comments: