Sunday, April 24, 2005

Didn't I Just Have A Bad Case of Loggorrhea?

Today’s Word  

Euphonious -  Pleasing or sweet in sound; smooth sounding.

 

This quotation has a special meaning to me.  "One can too easily become what you are called with all the unwelcomed responsibilities that title makes you heir to."  Maya Angelou

 

 

A Link To My Loggorrheic Moment:  http://hometown.aol.com/amiamibeachman/index.html  

Today, I'm GRATEFUL for: Having reciprocal insight  and intuition with H.R.H. Halena Slopoflopolopolous to witness, understand, and hold in respectful regard her grief and grieving process resulting from Toonie's passing last Christmas.  She knows I feel her pain and loss.  She also knows I make every effort in good faith attempting to help her feel better.  I love her!

No comments: