Saturday, March 18, 2006

Major Depression Episode

Word of the day:  interpolate\in-TER-puh-layt\ verb:  transitive senses:  1 a : to alter or corrupt (as a text) by inserting new or foreign matter b : to insert (words) into a text or into a conversation.  *2 : to insert between other things or parts : intercalate.  3 : to estimate values of (data or a function) between two known values intransitive sense : to make insertions (as of estimated values).

I think I've just figured out the answer to a question:  Given today's definition, I now know the meaning behind the agency, Interpol.

The last few days I've been trying to cope with a round of major depression.  I believe its roots lay within my inner conflict with the love of my new job here in Washington and my being homesick for Bristol.  I know that at the least that is a large part ofthe depression.  The other part is a small, very small, financial matter between and Sandy.  I'm worried deeply that I'll lose my friend because of it. I'm trying very very hard to satisfy this but I'm just spinning my wheels.  This hurts deep. 

No comments: