Sunday, October 2, 2005

Is It Possible To Return To the State of Tabula Rasa

WORD OF THE DAY:  Tabula Rasa\ tab-yuh-luh-RAH-zuh\ noun 1 : the mind in its hypothetical primary blank or empty state before receiving outside impressions  *2 : something existing in its original pristine state

.

More apartment searching today.  I looked at so freaking many yesterday.  Made so many phone calls that my phone battery died and I can't recharge it until I get to work on Monday morning. 


I know many of us wish that we could somehow turn back time.  Maybe rethink decisions, choices, and actions.  But if we did that would that return us to what may be the state of fetushood.  If so, how would that help us?  Does the state of Coma, equate in any way to tabula rasa?  Alzheimers?  Based on my personal experiences death would not be tabula rasa since I believe and have ontological analysis that death is our life entering into the next dimension where all that our subconscious can acknowledge, our beliefs and values prohibit us from allowing that to occur.


What do you think?  I'd really love to know!

Today I'm Grateful for:  This beautiful day and that other job that I was supposed to begin tomorrow.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularlyto those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: