Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Love Life. Eventhough I Have Sad Days, I Love Life!

Word of the day: equivocal\ih-KWIV-uh-kul\ adjective   1 *a : subject to two or more interpretations and usually used to mislead or confuse b : uncertain as an indication or sign.  2 a : of uncertain nature or classification b : of uncertain disposition toward a person or thing : undecided c : of doubtful advantage, genuineness, or moral rectitude.

Music I'm Listening To Media Cover:

 The image “http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000000CTV.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Mood:   I'm happy.  It's a bright beautiful morning.

Today I meet Wolfgang and Rob regarding the rental they have.  I hope this works out.  I've worked my ass off to find a place.  Because I don't have a car right now, it really narrows down my choices considerably.

Today, I'm grateful for: MY JOB!.

READERS:  Thanks for reading my weblog.  I warmly welcome your responses to my entries and feedback about its content, design, and makeup.  As is with my life, I want my blog to be continually evolving and be progressionally reinvented throughout time; remaining true to the basic ideological and conceptual design genesis of my blog.  If you'd like to make a suggestion or point out a malapropism, click on the "add your own" link below the entry.  I'm always happy to hear from my readers, friends, and acquaintences.  My best regards, Maarten

No comments: