Monday, October 3, 2005

How Inconsiderate Can People Be

WORD OF THE DAY:  misbegotten\ miss-bih-GAH-tun\ Audio iconadjective 1 : unlawfully conceived : illegitimate *2 : having a disreputable or improper origin 3 : contemptible, deformed.

Music I'm Listening To Media Cover:

 Songs About Me

I go this evening to look at more places.  What about that chick who scheduled me to come by to look at a place and before I can get there rents the joint.  OK thats cool by me.  No complaints.  But then she has the audacity to inform me that she is awaiting payment from the tenant but if the payment doesn't come through; then I can come by and take a look at the place.  HOW RUDE of her. To announce her decision prior to allowing all the scheduled appointments see the place.  That was a BIG RED FLAG.

This is similar to the job interview about 5 years or so ago. I went for this job interview and I must admit, it wasnt the most desirable position I qualified for.  When I called back at the day and time the HR manager asked me to and had indicated that would be the day the decision was made as to who'd be offered the job.  She had the nerve to say to me.  "Well Mr. X has decided to run the ad for 1 more week to see if he could more candidates.  Well thats all well and good.  No problem.  But to indicate to me as she did earlier, that I was one of two finalists, and then to say that to me was offensive.  I told her to keeplooking and withdraw my candidacy because I didn't need or want an employer who is so wishy-washy.

Today I'm Grateful for:  I had fun today.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularlyto those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: