Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ANNOYING!

Word of the day: pomaceous\poh-MAY-shuss\ adjective 1 : of or relating to apples.  *2 : resembling a pome.

Music I'm Listening To Media Cover:

Factoid:  Loretta Lynn was instrumental in bringing the concept of women's lib to rural women in the 60's and 70's.  Many of her songs such as "Here In Topeka" and  "The Pill" were tools communicating to women stand up, we're equal.  Her new CD "Van Leer Rose", a collaboration with Jack White is one WHITE HOT piece of work.

Mood:   I'm happy but, ANNOYED at this fricking process of trying to find a flat.  I'm glad of this temporary option.

TEXT.

Today, I'm grateful for: MY JOB!.

READERS:  Thanks for reading my weblog.  I warmly welcome your responses to my entries and feedback about its content, design, and makeup.  As is with my life, I want my blog to be continually evolving and be progressionally reinvented throughout time; remaining true to the basic ideological and conceptual design genesis of my blog.  If you'd like to make a suggestion or point out a malapropism, click on the "add your own" link below the entry.  I'm always happy to hear from my readers, friends, and acquaintences.  My best regards, Maarten

No comments: