Tuesday, October 25, 2005

OK, I've Got To Get In Gear Here!

Word of the day:  filial  \FILL-ee-ul\ adjective  *1 : of, relating to, or befitting a son or daughter.  2 : having or assuming the relation of a child or offspring.

Music I'm Listening To Media Cover: 

"The Letter", by Conway and Loretta.  This song is about Loretta asking her acquaintence; Conway for a letter to make her male significant other jealous when he found it in hopes he'd stop his cheating way.  Turns out the letter was Conway's true feelings.

Mood:   I'm happy.  It's a dull, dreary, melacholy morning.  Its cold, rainy, and windy.  You can certainly tell the seasons are changing.

Today, I'm grateful for: MY JOB!.

READERS:  Thanks for reading my weblog.  I warmly welcome your responses to my entries and feedback about its content, design, and makeup.  As is with my life, I want my blog to be continually evolving and be progressionally reinvented throughout time; remaining true to the basic ideologicaland conceptual design genesis of my blog.  If you'd like to make a suggestion or point out a malapropism, click on the "add your own" link below the entry.  I'm always happy to hear from my readers, friends, and acquaintences.  My best regards, Maarten

No comments: