Monday, October 10, 2005

What A Beautiful Car

WORD OF THE DAY:  diatribe\DYE-uh-trybe\ Audio iconnoun   *1 : a bitter and abusive speech or writing  2 : ironical or satirical criticism

 

Music I'm Listening To Media Cover:

Johnny Cash was also known as "The Man In Black", because he always wore black.  He also wrote a song titled "Man In Black".  That song explains why he wears that color.  The lyrics to that song are below:

 Man In Black - Johnny Cash

Well, you wonder why I always dress in black,
Why you never see bright colors on my back,
And why does my appearance seem to have a somber tone.
Well, there's a reason for the things that I have on.

I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down,
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town,
I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime,
But is there because he's a victim of the times.

I wear the black for those who never read,
Or listened to the words that Jesus said,
About the road to happiness through love and charity,
Why, you'd think He's talking straight to you and me.

Well, we're doin' mighty fine, I do suppose,
In our streak of lightnin' cars and fancy clothes,
But just so we're reminded of the ones who are held back,
Up front there ought 'a be a Man In Black.

I wear it for the sick and lonely old,
For the reckless ones whose bad trip left them cold,
I wear the black in mournin' for the lives that could have been,
Each week we lose a hundred fine young men.

And, I wear it for the thousands who have died,
Believen' that the Lord was on their side,
I wear it for another hundred thousand who have died,
Believen' that we all were on their side.

Well, there's things that never will be right I know,
And things need changin' everywhere you go,
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
And tell the world that everything's OK,
But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

__________________________________________________________

 The image “http://www.mbusa.com/media/images/main/models/gallery/photo_gallery/cls/coupe_ext_1_main.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The 2006 Mercedes Benz CLS500.  Base M.S.R.P. $65,675.00

To me, this is the most beautiful car made in the last 25 years.  Its the 2006 Mercedes Benz CLS500.  I've owned 3 Mercedes automobiles and I'm a big fan of the brand.  Simply because of the design and quality.  NEVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES because of "image" effect.  I went to www.mbusa.com and "Built My Own" CLS500, with my tastes, it would set me back over $76,000.00.  I'll wait like I always have for the "poor (rich) sucker" to buy it, take the whack on depreciation and I'll buy it from him when he can no longer afford to make the payments.  Thats how I've always purchased my cars, with one exception where I got screwed.  Cash Talks!

Today I'm Grateful for: .TEXT TO BE ADDED!

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularlyto those of you who have beengiven the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about thisposting.  Please click the link below to post them here

No comments: