Thursday, October 13, 2005

Probationary Period Passes, No Pink Slip, Payday!

WORD OF THE DAY:  terra firma\tair-uh-FER-muh\ Audio iconnoun : dry land : solid ground.

Music I'm Listening To Media Cover:

     

Dave & Sugar:  "Its A Heartache"

 

That Jeannie C. Riley, sure made her mark in pop music with Harper Valley P.T.A.  But while it was like a "one hit wonder", she actually has a pretty nice voice and talent.  Very much American 60's and 70's.    I suppose I'm disclosing my age here with my musical tastes.  CHIC's song "Good Times" was my high school class song.  This song was quite popular in the Spring/early Summer of 1980".

Whew!  I'm glad the employment probationary period both "came" and "went".  Glad it came so that I had a job.  Glad it went so that I know the job is more secure.  I didn't get a pink slip yesterday, nor did my boss "call me in" this morning.   So it appears as though I'm on a road constructed terra firma again, with full steam ahead. 

Today is PAYDAY!  WOOOOOOOOOOOO  HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Today I'm Grateful for: THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD ENDED!

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularlyto those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here

No comments: