Friday, September 30, 2005

These Rental People

WORD OF THE DAY:  nemisis NEM-uh-siss\ Audio iconnoun 1 a : one that inflicts retribution or vengeance *b : a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent  2 a : an act or effect of retribution b : a source of harm or ruin : curse .

WOW!  I can't get over how humiliating it is looking for a place to live.  Its like job hunting.  You have to make yourself more desirable than the rest.  But in this situation, you have no idea of the thinking of the person with whom you're interviewing.  So its always a shot in the dark and a long and toiling process.  I must say that I've not found one place that is really suitable in all the places I looked at yesterday and today.  Its either a chaotic mess of one kind or anohter, or its too far from the subway, questionable neighborhood in terms of safety, or just a down right dump for mega-bucks.  I sure hope I find something FAST that is just right or as close to "Just Right" as possible.  I feel like I'm in front of my nemisis, an HR Weenie trying to win them over.  SUCKS!  But I must perservere.  I will and I'll be quite successful.

Today I'm Grateful for:  Sandy.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularly to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: