Monday, September 19, 2005

The Phone Message

coquetry\KOH-kuh-tree\ Audio iconnoun : a flirtatious act or attitude

11:15AM 
I received a phone message this morning from Wendy at DA.  She called around 8:30.  I haven't returned her call yet.  I wonder; its it a job offer, a question, or what?  I have some nervous energy about it but confident it is good.  I'm being just a bit coquetry with my friend Randy.  He's such a good looking man and has a great personality and character.

2:00PM
The call from Wendy, it was ...................another job offer.

Today I'm Grateful for:  The kindness and positive support of the guys at the Palais du Couchon.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: