Thursday, September 22, 2005

Boiling Sure Is A Nasty Mess


simpatico\sim-PAH-tih-koh\ Audio iconadjective  1 : agreeable, likeable  *2 : being on the same wavelength : congenial, sympathetic

The boil has boiled over and made a big NASTY MESS!.  I went to Dr. Sathasivam today and she gave me some antibiotics and a order to go to the ER to have an IV antibiotic infusion. 

It was nice to chat with Joe for a few minutes this morning.  He's such a nice man and I'm fortunate to know him.  I wish I were able to have chatted longer but, I was in the middle of getting John, my boss off to Copenhagen, Athens, Columbus, and Lansing. 

Today finishes week-2 of the new job  I was hoping to go to Bristol after the ER Episode, but that didn't work out.

Today I'm Grateful for:  Dr. Sathasivam and her nurse Sharon for taking their time to doctor my boiling mess when they were NOT seeing patients.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: