Monday, September 26, 2005

What a Weekend! That Damn Boil...

homologate\hoh-MAH-luh-gayt\ Audio iconverb: sanction, allow; especially : to approve or confirm officially

...left my ass in the hospital getting infusions of IV antibiotics.  IT SUCKED OUT THE ASS!  I suppose having to do that just homologated my percieved need to get to the doctor before those red streaks went to my lymph nodes and caused blood poisioning.

Today I'm Grateful for:  This job with TAI and John, Suzanne, Ken, and all my other colleagues.  These people here are seemingly quite nice and genuine.


READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.


 

No comments: