Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Nasty Boil

copacetic\\koh-puh-SET-ik\ Audio iconadjective : very satisfactory

Well, if I accept that job with DA, I will only get paid on the 10th of each month, and meaning as a new employee, if I were to begin on October 3, I wouldn't get paid until Novermber 10.  That sucks as I'm looking for a flat.

Today I'm Grateful for:  Both Suzanne and John ORDERING me to go to my doctor to get this infection on my arm seen about.  Its really nasty and could possibly set up blood poisioning.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: