Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Boil Boiled Over

puerile\ puerile • \PYUR-ul\ Audio iconadjective 1 : juvenile*2 : childish, silly

Damn, this boil is a pain.  One of the worst I've ever had.  I can't wait until it heals.  I feel like shit today and trying to do my work.  If you've never had one of these damn things, then you'd probably think I'm being puerile in my inability to tolerate its uncomfortableness.

Today I'm Grateful for:  The time Jeff and I spent recently where we were able to sit down and have lunch together without anxiety on either's behalf.  I think my withholding his cell phone has helped aleviate some of the aggravation I hold for him at times.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: