Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fortune Cookies

gloaming\ GLOH-ming\ Audio iconnoun : twilight, dusk

What a beautiful song.  Moving.  Every time I listen to it my eyes swell with tears of pride.

This post is entitled "Fortune Cookies" because of the fortune notes I received in 3 recent fortune cookies I ate from City Lights last night.  I've asked Harold here at work to scan them into a file which I can post here.  Once I get them back, I'll post them.  They fit right into my philosophies.

Here's the Fortune Cookies:

 The image “file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/martin/My%20Documents/My%20Files/Martin/Photographs/Fortune%20Cookie%202.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 The image “file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/martin/My%20Documents/My%20Files/Martin/Photographs/Fortune%20Cookie%201.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

 The image “file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/martin/My%20Documents/My%20Files/Martin/Photographs/Fortune%20Cookie%203.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I was thinking last night after work and on my way home that adjusting to these 4 10-hour work days are really adjusting me to the gloaming work day's end.


Today I'm Grateful for:  DWhat in the world would I have done without Sandy.  She's is the best friend myself or anyone could ever have.  She sure has put her money where her mouth is when it comes to her love for me.  Im glad this is mutual.  Its so comforting to know I'm so loved, eventhough at times I can't feel love or think noone loves me. 

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: