Monday, May 1, 2006

3 Bethesda Metro Center

Word of the day:  meticulosity\m-"ti-ky&-'lä-s&-tE\ noun:  marked by extreme or excessive care in the consideration or treatment of details.

"No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?"  Lee Iacocca, former Chrysler executive

This morning I began parking in 3 Bethesda Metro Center.  I came by yesterday afternoon to check out this new parking space area for my office.  I don't like it.  It freaks me out and plucks the nerves of my panicdisorder.  I get the 'jeebies" in that building.  It's like the bowels of a scyscraper or New York City in the old days prior to 9/11.  I feel like the skyscraper is just waiting for an opportune moment to collapse or implode.  It makes me feel anxiety and choking.

I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Navabi for next week.

No comments: