Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Happy To Return To Work Today...

Word of the day:  cerebrate\SAIR-uh-brayt\ verb: to use the mind : think.   "Like Aretha Franklin says "You Better THINK!"

"If I have learned anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns.  It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?"  Margot Fonteyn, Dancer

Wow!  I'm glad to be able to be getting back to work today.  However, as I mentioned yesterday to Jaime, I'm a bit nervous, I believe unnecessarily so, that I might be termed for being out sick.  I've seen it happen to the best, and had it happen to me once.  So therein lies my anxiety and skiddishness.  Factually, I've never been counseled for absenteeism, tardiness, or poor quality of work in this job but who knows what goes on in people's heads.  I have a wonderful boss and I think she is a reasonable woman.

No comments: