Saturday, May 13, 2006

I've Been Sick All Week Long


Word of the day:  diletante\DIL-uh-tahnt\ noun: 1 : an admirer or lover of the arts.  *2 : a person having a superficial interest in an art or a branch of knowledge : dabbler.

"The average human heart beats 100,000 times per day.  Make those beats count; and heard!"

I've been in bed the entire week and finally today, Saturday have been up and about a little.  I've not even been well enough to make entries into my blog. 

I've been unable to go to work for the entire week as well.  This worries me too.  As I do love my job.  I do perform my duties to the fullest of my ability. But the bottom line is I dont want to be here in the Washington, DC area right now.  I need a change.  I want to be in Bristol.  Anywhere other than here in Washington.  Boston, Palm Springs, San Francisco, Atlanta.  Anywhere else but here in Washington.  I feel alone, unloved, stagnant, dying. 

No comments: