Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fricking Heat Pump!

Word of the day:  punctilious\punc·til·i·ous\ adjective:  marked by or concerned about precise accordance with the details of codes or conventions.

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strenghts; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."  William Arthur Ward, Educator 

My heatpump is on the fritz.  I have to have the repairman come to fix it.  He can't get here until Thursday.  In the meantime, I suppose I'll just cook.  I turned it on over the weekend.  It started getting cool but then stopped and started getting very warm in the house.  I later learned that the cooling unit had frozen over and the ice was melting all over the laundry room.  I turned it off and it completely melted and filled the 4 bath towels I put down to catch it.  I sure hope this is NOT an expensive repair.

No comments: