Sunday, December 4, 2005

An Emotional Roller-Coaster Weekend w/Jeff

Word of the day: belle epoque \BEL-ay-POK\ noun: a period of high artistic or cultural development; especially : such a period in France around the end of the 19th century.

Today was probably one of the worst days I've had in a very long time with Jeff.  I haven't been feeling well all week/weekend long.  I've had general malaise and add to that depression and anxiety from fending off panic.

I had asked him on numerous occasions to not keep talking about things that stress me out and gave him specifics.  For each of the specifics I gave him, he would only talk of those things.  It got to the point where I lost it.  Now I'm dealing with major depression and guilt.  I wish he's listen to what I tell him.  I don't like having these types of situations and the reactions I had from it.

No comments: