Monday, November 14, 2005

My Mark Nason Shoes - I'm Not Known As The Gay Immelda For Nothing.

Word of the day: carceral  \KAHR-suh-rul\ adjective: of, relating to, or suggesting a jail or prison.

This is representative of about 1/3 of my Mark Nason shoes.  I totally love them.

 

 

 

 

This is my post to www.Zappos.com regarding Mark Nason shoes as a whole:

 2005-02-28 21:31:50 Mark Nason Corleone
Reviewer: Martin D from Washington, DC
Overall:5 stars   Comfort:5 stars   Look:5 stars
Shoe Size: Felt true to size
Shoe Width: Felt true to width

Unparalleled Style; A League Of Its Own - Mark Nason shoe designs have to be amongst those considered to be the most unique and forwardly creative. The styles are for the man who is independent, confident, bold, and expressive; making no excuses for his eye opening, whisper making style. These are NOT for the conservative fashionably weak but should be. Zappo's, thank you for making Mark Nason shoes available at my request.

Other shoes recommended by reviewer: Todd Welsh- only as a transition tool for conservative dressers

No comments: