Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dressed Like A Republican, Walking Like An Eqyptian

Word of the day: kapellmeister  \kuh-PELL-my-ster\ noun: the director of a choir or orchestra.


Today is interview day with SASM&F,........

I just returned from the interview and we both mutually agree that the position is below my skill and experience level.  However, I firmly believe I'll receive a job offer from them; not within the next few days, but definately within the near future.

The H.R. Director was one of the most suave, sophisticated, debonaire, smart and insightful individuals I've ever met.  She's definately someone to keep in contact with.

An email excerpt from the feedback to the recruiter from the H.R. Director:

"Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:52 AM
To: Wendy
Subject: RE: Martin

I loved Martin, however, he is overqualified for the position he interviewed for this morning.  I gave his resume to the Office Administrator for our Marketing Department.  She will share it with the Partner of that Department becuase she is looking for someone with a very high level of experience. and Martin would be great.   I will keep you posted, I want to see Martin in this Firm."

I firmly believe that Dex's suggestion of the five Asps was the key ingredient!

No comments: