Saturday, June 4, 2005

Just Blanche!

incisive  \in-SYE-sive\• adjective : impressively direct and decisive (as in manner or presentation)

Today, I gave "Blanche" a ride to Dupont Circle.  I've recently met her and I need some of her spirit to rub off on me.  He's bound and determined that nothing is going to get him down.  He keeps a positive mindset, eyesight, etc even when his times are most trying. 

Today I'm Grateful for:  Giving Blanche that ride to Dupont Circle.  It gave me some insight as to what I'm doing, or not doing in my life recently.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: