Thursday, June 30, 2005

June 27 A Monday Morning Panick Attack

 

imbricate \IM-bruh-kayt\ • verb : overlap; especially : to overlap like roof tiles

Today is day 3 of my new job.  Since my job is so close by, I've been walking or takign the subway.  I rarely take the subway because of my Panic Disorder.  This morning, I had a Panic Attack on the Subway and just as I was on my way out of the Gallery Place station, Jeff calls and just throws 1 million gallons of fuel on the fire.  OMG, it wasn't a nice thing. I arrived at the office freaking and trying to be cool.  I was wringing wet with sweat and rain.

Today I'm Grateful for: 
My new job.</>

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: