Thursday, June 30, 2005

5-Day Weekend

germane \jer-MAYN\ • adjective : being at once relevant and appropriate : fitting


This was day 6 on my new job.  Today begins my 5 day Fourth of July holiday with my new temporary employer.  I think they like me a lot.  I know my boss is just too cool for school.  So are the other two people who I work closely with.  Jewel, is a simply that.  Hilary is Hogan & Hartson breakaway lawyer, and Donna, she's too bourgie!  But you'd never know it by her physiognomy.  I think it happen just like at PWC, I went in on a temporary contract basisi and ended up staying 12 years.  After just 5 days there I got a job offer and they told me if I wanted to stay at PWC, just to go to HR and let them know what my salary would be.  I can stay if I want.  No matter what the cost.

I expect offers from HK, and DA.   Possibly another one from an NGO.  I was told I was the leading candidate in all three.  So that'll come soon probably.  If AM asks me to stay and the salary and title are right, I will.  These people are great.  My office is beautiful. My schedule is great and my boss himself told me to work hard, but not harder than I have too.  So....

Today I'm Grateful for:  FOR THIS JOB.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: