Thursday, June 30, 2005

June 29 - Surprise Surprise

apposite \AP-uh-zit\ • adjective : highly pertinent or appropriate : apt


This is day 5 of my new job.    WOW!  Guess what!  You know PWC was my favorite job of all.  I loved working with all those true experts.  Some of the worlds most recognized economists, lawyers, and tax and financial experts.  I'm really loving my new job too. 

Surprise. Surprise.  Today I learned 3 of my former coworkers at PWC are at AM.  All three of them were some of my best colleagues at PWC.  They were all so happily surprised to see me again.  Evenmore so to have the opportunity to work with me again.  In a way, I feel like I'm home again.  I have been somewhat homesick for PWC eversince I left there in 2001.  I know I just don't have it in me to return there and go at it like I used too.

Today I'm Grateful for:  My new job.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: