Thursday, June 30, 2005

June 23 Thursday DAY 1 at AM

advertent  \ad-VER-tunt\ • adjective : giving attention : heedful


Today is the first day of my new job.  I'm nervous and not too confident based on what all I've been through lately in terms of work.  I hope it works out for what it is.  I'm going in with a positive attitude, outlook, and mindset.  I'm going to work hard and give my best.  Like with PWC, if my best isn't good enough, then I can't say I failed. 

Today I'm Grateful for:  This new temporary job.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: