Monday, June 13, 2005

FREEDOM! What Does Michael Jackson Feel As It Relates To Freedom?

sycophant \ slanderer, swindler, from Greek sykophantEs slanderer, from sykon fig + phainein to show. : a servile self-seeking flatterer

Today, I was reading an article in The Washington Post about Mike Tyson.  The article was about him and the mercurial life he has.  It also spoke of his sycophants.  I wasn't familiar with that word, so I looked it up and used it as my word of the day today.

The jury reached their verdict in the case of "The People of The State of California v. Michael Joe Jackson.  The verdict is: 

Count 1 - Conspiracy NOT GUILTY

Count 2 - Lewd act upon a minor, NOT GUILTY.

Count 3 -Lewd act upon a minor, NOT GUILTY.

Count 4 -Lewd act upon a minor, NOT GUILTY.

Count 5 -Lewd act upon a minor, NOT GUILTY.

Count 6 - Attempting to commit a lewd act upon a minor.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 7 - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 7Lesser - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 8 - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 8 Lesser -Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 9 - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 9 Lesser - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 10 - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

Count 10 Lesser - Administering an intoxicating agent to assist in a felony.  NOT GUILTY.

I have an interview tomorrow afternoon at EM.  Its temporary to perm.  I also have to return to HK on the 21st for second interview.  I look forward to it.  Perhaps I'll have a temporary assignment for 2 weeks beginning tomorrow as well.

Today I'm Grateful for:  Text.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: