Thursday, June 30, 2005

June 28 - A Thanalogic Epiphany!

Thanatology \than-uh-TAH-luh-jee\ • noun : the description or study of the phenomena of death and of psychological mechanisms for coping with them

Death:  An ominous reminder of our own mortality, it challenges us to celebrate life, to experience the present as though we were taking our last breath.


This is day 4 at my new job.  Today, Cheryl messaged me.  She's so spirited and happy. I never knew she was family.  Until she indirectly disclosed it to me.  She such a beautiful woman.  Inside and out.  She referred to me in an endearing manner in her email message to me today.  I'm impressed with her strength.  I can relate to her in many ways.  Especially events of my last 6 months of 2005.

I emailed her today's word.  For as much as I have studied the topic, I never knew of the term Thanatology.  I sure have a new perspective on it since October 20, 1998. 

Cheryl's somewhat my cheerleader at work.

Today I'm Grateful for:  For my new job.

READERS:  Your thoughts are VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME otherwise I'd not open my life to you like I do, particularily to those of you who have been given the link directly.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for your comments about this posting.  Please click the link below to post them here.

No comments: