Friday, January 27, 2006

Robbie! Or, Should It Be Spelled - Rhabi!

Word of the day:  homage\AH-mij\ noun:  1 a : a feudal ceremony by which a man acknowledges himself the vassal of a lord b : the relationship between a feudal lord and his vassal c : an act done or payment made in meeting the obligations of vassalage.  2 a : expression of high regard : respect.  *b : something that shows respect or attests to the worth or influence of another : tribute.


This evening I will be driving to Bristol. Tomorrow, Robbie comes over with Gail to visit. This should be so exciting. I think Jeff will have a huge surprise with Robbie's similarity to Toonie.

UPDATE:  I'm 100% convinced Toonie has returned to me through Robby.  When I first met Robby, I noticed the resemblence of Toonie. That was my first attraction.  I had even told Jeff about Robby's resemblence of Toonie, but he'd never met him.  Until Today.  Jeff's statment was "Martin, he looks like, has the personality of, and behaves exactly like, Toonie.  The more I observe Robby, and get to know him, EVERYTHING he does is just identically LIKE Toonie.

 

No comments: