Sunday, January 1, 2006

Its Here- 2006. I'm So Happy! I'm So Excited! I Even Fell In Love At Walmart!

Word of the day:  epicure  \EP-ih-kyur\ noun: one with sensitive and discriminating tastes especially in food or wine.

Yes, I'm elated that its 2006 and that 2005 went out like I'd won the lottery of a happy life and that 2006 is certainly to continue this thinking.

Also, I fell in love at the Bristol, TN Walmart on the Volunteer Parkway with the guy (Eric), working in the tire department.  I went there with Jeff's car to have the tires balanced and rotated.  Eric waited on me.  He was so beautiful - smile, face, eyes, and OH MY GOD, those muscular arms and his "country boy" image and innocence.  He seemed mesmerized by me and he's always look me square in the eye when speaking to me.  He was sent on an errand to the Walmart at Exit 7 of I-81 to pick up tires for a customer.  Needlesstosay, his "girlfriend" come by to drive him there.  I'd consider being his "girlfriend".   I know I could answer some of his questions and I think he knew that. 

Here it is a BRAND NEW YEAR!  And I'm so happy.  Oh how nice it is to fantasize about that HOTTIE, ERIC!

No comments: