Sunday, June 11, 2006

Gay Pride & Naked Biking...ALL in DC, Today!

Word of the day:  omnipotent\ahm-NIP-uh-tunt\ adjective: having virtually unlimited authority or influence.

"We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.."  Jean Paul Satre

Naked Bike Riders Taking to the Street of Washington Washington (AP) - Bike riders are preparing to bare it all as they ride through Washington Sunday.

Riders are gathering this morning in McPherson Square to ride naked through the city as part of a larger effort to promote the use of alternatives to oil.

The ride through D.C. is one of several planned Sunday in the U.S. and worldwide, including in cities like Seattle, Chicago and Mexico City.

The riders, covered in body paint, are scheduled to leave McPherson Square at 11 a.m. 

My weekend was just made perfect by Chris Criscuolo:  For months, I've been hoping to hear from him.  He's such a handsome, fun, nice, sweet, and all the other stuff kind of man.  I recall when he and I first met years ago.  For me, it was ......at first sight.  I hope he is doing well.  I have faith in him and that he's on the right track.  I hope it works out that we can see each other soon. 

No comments: