Thursday, September 7, 2006

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Word of the day:  picaresque\pik-uh-RESK\ adjective: of or relating to rogues or rascals; also : of, relating to, suggesting, or being a type of fiction dealing with the episodic adventures of a usually roguish protagonist.

Dance To Your Own Beat!  "If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove!"  Timothy Leary, Psychologist and educator

Ever since buying my home here in Bristol, I've found the guy directly up the hill from my house to be the most sexy guy.  However, he's never spoken to me in passing.  I believe from how SnowPea approached him on day one!  "Oh, me and my boyfriend this..that...., etc.

I was talking with his father about some handymabn jobs around my house.  His dad, had him come by yesterday and see if he wanted to do my work.  Turns out he does.  He's very beautiful, very loquacious and engaging with me as well.  He's only 25.  He apprised me that he is currently undergoing chemotherapy for liver cancer. 

I also learned his grandmother and my mom, were good friends.

Small world.

No comments: