Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mismatched Couples

Word of the day:  visceral \VISS-uh-rul\ adjective:  1 a : felt in or as if in the viscera : deep b : of, relating to, or located on or among the viscera.  *2 : not intellectual : instinctive, unreasoning.  3 : dealing with crude or elemental emotions : earthy.

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them! "  G.K. Chesterson, Writer

Scissor Sisters

One of my obeservations about life here in Tri-Cities, TN is how couples are grossly mismatched.  Wheteher straight, gay, bi, or otherwise, It appears as though at least one of the couple has to be attractive and the other unattractive.  I've seen some of the most beautiful women matched up with some butt ugly men and some butt ugly men matched up with some rather homely and unattractive "rolly-poley" women.  Perhaps this is some insight into why I don't meet guys around here.  Maybe its that I'm perceived as "handsome" and only the "unattractive" ones are going to come after me.  Well surprise, surprise, if anyone thinks I'm going  settle for a less than attractive boyfriend, or one who has been, or is eligible to be a guest on "The Jerry Springer Show", needs to revisit that thought and re-evaluate the possibilities and probabilities when it comes to me.

No comments: