Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Relief! NOT So Quick!

Word of the day:  saccade \sak-KAHD\ noun: a small rapid jerky movement of the eye especially as it jumps from fixation on one point to another (as in reading).

"If a flower blooms once, it goes on blooming somewhere forever.  It blooms on for whoever has seen it blooming
."  William H. Armstrong, Sounder

I went to see the doctor yesterday about my medical issue.  He was alarmed at first as it appeared to him as something that may require immediate surgery.  He did an ultrasound first and found it to only be an infection which could be treated by an antibiotic.  That relieved us both.

Those doctors at Georgetown have to be among some of the most beautiful men in the medical profession.

I suppose I spoke too fast.  I was just outside piddling around.  I lost my balance; fell and broke my wrist. Just what I needed,  LOVELY! 

No comments: